This is the web site of Penny Thornton
I can be reached via email at: email@example.com
- For each visitor to any of my web pages, my web server does not recognize any information regarding your email address.
- I collect only the domain name, but NOT the email address of visitors to my web page.
- The email addresses of those who: post messages to my guestbook, subscribe to my mailing lists, those who communicate with me via email and information volunteered by you, such as survey information and/or site registrations is stored by me and used by me for future mailings such as my Newsletter and Sales Letters.
- The information I collect from your domain name is used for internal review by me and is then discarded. I use this information to improve the content of my web pages and it is not shared with other organizations for any purposes.
- I do not sell or share your information with any outside organization.
- I do not sell my mailing lists, or the information you provide, nor do I make available your information to any outside organization.
- From time to time, I offer a “Third Party” mailing from within my offices, however, this is only offered to those within the industry and under NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER does the “Third Party” ever have a copy of your information.
- I do not produce a “Hard Copy” of my subscription list to any one.
- If you do not want to receive email from me in the future, you may unsubscribe automatically from all my mailing lists. To unsubscribe at any time visit the unsubscribe page detailed in the email you received when you subscribed or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Newsletters and Sales letters I send out includes full information on how to unsubscribe from my mailing list.
- If you supply me with your postal address it is very unlikely that you will receive mailings from me as I prefer to use email.
- If you supply me with your telephone and or fax number on-line it is very unlikely that you will receive a phone call from me as I prefer to use email.
- If you feel that there is anything that could be added to the site, your questions and comments are welcome. Any information you provide to me, will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
Cookies are very small text files which are stored on your computer. They do not contain viruses or “spyware”. They are simply used by Internet browsers to remember your previous requests to the website; for example, adding items to an on-line basket.
These cookies monitor which pages of my website are viewed the most often, and from which countries around the world my readers come from. They do not (and cannot) monitor your activity on other websites. This information remains completely anonymous and I will never distribute the information to anybody outside of my own web team.
If you would prefer to not allow these cookies then you can disable them from within your web browser settings menu. If you need further help with this then please contact my webmaster at email@example.com